The Great Fall sweater/coat debate

I don't know about you but I LOVE fall. I love the warm coats, the soft sweaters, the feeling of being all bundled up and don't forget the hot chocolate, yummy! Ok, I am getting a little ahead of myself here with all the hot chocolate talk, let's get back to the clothes. One dilemma I often face is sweater alone or sweater with jacket during these cool fall days, most times I opt for sweater alone, but often I pick a heavier sweater. Here are two of my favorites.

The Great Fall sweater/coat debate They may be famous for their bras and underwear but their sweaters are simply divine. This one is long enough to cover down to your mid-thigh, warm enough to just wear a light shirt underneath and stylish enough to pair with some black pants and boots.
cable.jpg How can you go wrong with cable knit? You can't. It is warm and stylish with a touch of preppy-goodness.


Throw a little tank top or a short sleeve shirt on for a semi-warm day or put a long sleeve shirt on for a colder day. Perfectly versatile and oh so cute!

0 people have left comments

Commentors on this Post-